Looking for a waiver for the Boston Marathon®? Or you’ve already qualified for the race but looking to add more meaning to your miles? Join our team.
Looking for a Waiver?
- Commit to raising/donating a $4,000 minimum
- Submit a non-refundable $100 deposit and credit card number upon acceptance to the team
- Pay the $325 race registration fee in addition to the fundraising minimum
Already have your Boston Marathon® Waiver?
- If you've met the designated time standard following race guidelines (visit www.bostonmarathon.org) or received a waiver from another source, you can still join our team, just:
- Register for the marathon directly through the BAA’s website
- Commit to raising a $1,000 minimum
When patients partner with our runners, they form an inspirational team. Our runners have the privilege of running in honor of your son or daughter. For patients, it's a unique opportunity to be part of the marathon excitement in a highly personal way.
- Boston Children's will pair you with a Miles for Miracles Team Boston runner.
- Meet your runner at a December kickoff reception, then stay in touch as often as you’d like.
- Fundraising is optional, but if you decide to fundraise we have plenty of tips.
- Days before the race, the whole team gathers for a pre-race celebration.
- On race day, join other Miles for Miracles supporters at special cheering sections along the course.
Stay connected with us
Sign up for eNews to find out the
latest news, events, and announcements
for Boston Children's Hospital.