Looking for a waiver for the Boston Marathon®? Or you’ve already qualified for the race but looking to add more meaning to your miles? Join our team.
Looking for a Waiver?
- Commit to raising/donating a $4,000 minimum
- Submit a non-refundable $100 deposit and credit card number upon acceptance to the team
- Pay the $325 race registration fee in addition to the fundraising minimum
Already have your Boston Marathon® Waiver?
- If you've met the designated time standard following race guidelines (visit www.bostonmarathon.org) or received a waiver from another source, you can still join our team, just:
- Register for the marathon directly through the BAA’s website
- Commit to raising a $1,000 minimum
When patients partner with our runners, they form an inspirational team. Our runners have the privilege of running in honor of your son or daughter. For patients, it's a unique opportunity to be part of the marathon excitement in a highly personal way.
- Boston Children's will pair you with a Miles for Miracles Team Boston runner.
- Meet your runner at a December kickoff reception, then stay in touch as often as you’d like.
- Fundraising is optional, but if you decide to fundraise we have plenty of tips.
- Days before the race, the whole team gathers for a pre-race celebration.
- On race day, join other Miles for Miracles supporters at special cheering sections along the course.