Beth Sheidley's Fundraising Page
I've joined the Miles for Miracles team for a 5th year because I believe so strongly in all the amazing things Boston Children's Hospital does for kids. With the Affordable Healthcare Act potentially being dismantled children and families will increasingly be at risk. BCH will continue to prioritize help for these families:
- The hospital's patient care programs are unusually sensitive to what sick and injured children and their families really need.
- Researchers regularly make amazing discoveries that change children's lives.
- Boston Children's welcomes kids whose families can't afford health care--more than any other hospital in Massachusetts.
- Community programs makes a point of reaching out to help low-income and at-risk kids.
- The hospital has an incredible international program for families coming from overseas with their very ill children.
Support my run, and support the hospital, but more importantly support compassion for children, families and the world. Please make a gift today.