Dr. Chris Yuskaitis Runs for Boston Children's!
I've joined the Miles for Miracles team because I believe so strongly in all the amazing things Boston Children's Hospital does for my patients and my family:
I run for my patients and their families!
- My passion in child neurology is caring for patients with infantile spasms, neurogenetic conditions.
- My goal in research is to find better ways to provide care to my patients by understanding their conditions, identifying novel treatments, and ultimately finding cures!
I run for the nurses, administrators, physicians, and all the patient care staff at Boston Chidlren's.
- As a parent of a patient and a physician, I've seen both sides.
- I can truly say that everyone at this hospital is committed to doing their absolute best for each and every child.
I run because health care is a right!
- Boston Children's welcomes kids whose families can't afford health care--more than any other hospital in Massachusetts.
- Community programs makes a point of reaching out to help low-income and at-risk kids.
And the hospital doesn't just stop there. Boston Children's really understands the importance of training the next generation of top pediatricians and nurses, so they can continue to provide the best, most innovative care possible to kids.
Support my run, and support the hospital! Please make a gift today.