For the Kids!
As many of you already know, I feel strongly that ALL children deserve a fighting chance at living full and happy lives. I have always been driven towards career paths and opportunities, such as Miles for Miracles, that work towards enhancing the lives of children both nation and world wide. I believe that by instilling confidence, providing opportunities and educating the youth, we are not only bettering the lives of these children, but are also creating more compassionate, accepting, educated and honest future adults. Therefore, I am asking family, friends, co-workers and anyone who also feels similarly to donate towards this charity and give sick and injured children a fighting chance at their dreams. Any donation is greatly appreciated and ALL procedes go directly to the hospital!
Because I feel so strongly about all the amazing things Boston Children's Hospital does for kids, I felt I should provide a few bullet points discussing what your donations will be putting towards:
- This is an unrestricted fund that enables Boston Children’s to continue to provide high quality care, lead innovative efforts to research and the discovery of cures, educate the next generation of leaders in pediatrics, and care for the children and families in our local community.
- The hospital's patient care programs are unusually sensitive to what sick and injured children and their families really need.
- Researchers regularly make amazing discoveries that change children's lives.
- Boston Children's welcomes kids whose families can't afford health care--more than any other hospital in Massachusetts.
- Community programs makes a point of reaching out to help low-income and at-risk kids.
And the hospital doesn't just stop there. Boston Children's really understands the importance of training the next generation of top pediatricians and nurses, so they can continue to provide the best, most innovative care possible to kids.
Support my run, and support the hospital! Please make a gift today!