Be Well ORL for the Bass Fund
We’re fundraising on behalf of The Caroline Bass Fund & Department of Otolaryngology!
Through The Caroline Bass Fund:
• Hundreds of deaf and hard of hearing children and their families greatly benefit from connecting with other families going through similar experiences and journeys, through workshops, events, and support groups.
• Our programs facilitate early access to language and sound, which creates more opportunities for children to thrive in society.
• Through projects and events made possible by philanthropic funding, families have access to programs and services outside of the clinical scope, with the goal of maintaining natural interaction, social and emotional growth, and incidental learning opportunities for their child.
• Families have access to information and resources, which in turn increases their knowledge of how to navigate through the educational and social aspects of their child’s life.
“Our daughter is now thriving! We have found the social component of Children’s Hospital DHHP to be very, very valuable as she has grown up. She finds much comfort in attending events and gathering with other children who have hearing loss.”
– mother of a 10-year-old child
The Caroline Bass Fund makes a positive impact on many families every year. Please consider making a donation to support our fundraising efforts. When we come together for the walk, we will make a difference in MORE families’ lives and create more opportunities for children with hearing loss.