Boston Children's Hospital Corporate Cup
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Boston Children’s Hospital Corporate Cup. We need volunteers to help lead teams from event to event, referee games and keep score—there are many roles to fill!
You do not have to be athletic to participate—just energetic and helpful!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the day like? Boston Children’s Hospital Corporate Cup is a series of competitive events promoting fun, fitness and friendly competition among the business community, all while raising funds for the hospital. Companies create teams up to 20 people to compete in an afternoon of field day events and then a reception to celebrate and announce the winners.
How do I get there? Where do I park? Parking will be available if you choose to drive.
- GPS Address: 65 North Harvard Street, Boston, MA 02163
- Enter through Gate 8 for parking
What time do I need to arrive? We ask that all volunteers arrive at the Harvard Athletic Complex at 11:00am and check in at the volunteer table. Be on the lookout for an email from Stacy Devine two weeks prior to the event. It will outline, in detail, your role and important event details.
What time should I expect to be finished? You can expect to finish around 5:30pm. All volunteers are invited to stay for the after party.
What do the various jobs entail?
- Most Needed: Choose this option if you’re willing to help us out wherever you’re needed the most. We will assign you appropriately and let you know your assignment in an email before event day.
- Team Guides: As a team guide you’ll be responsible for leading an assigned team from event to event according to their team schedule, and you will be responsible for keeping score/time for some of the games.
- Referees: You'll be responsible for keeping score for companies that are competing in the event that you are assigned to throughout the day.
Is there a minimum age requirement to volunteer? Yes, we ask that volunteers are 21 years of age or older.
What happens if it rains? We won’t let bad weather rain on our parade—the Corporate Cup will happen rain or shine! Keep an eye on the forecast in the days leading up to the event and plan accordingly.
Is there a fundraising minimum for volunteers? No, we don’t require volunteers to fundraise for the event. However, if you’re interested in raising funds for the hospital, you definitely can! Access your Fundraising Center by logging in using the username and password you created when registering online.