Need an entry?
Application submissions will be reviewed by the Miles for Miracles staff. When completing the application, give thoughtful attention to your fundraising plan as we’re looking for runners who will go above and beyond in their efforts. Applicants with personal connections to the hospital and high fundraising goals will receive top consideration. You may receive a phone call to discuss your application and program requirements.
Accepted runners must:
- Commit to raising a minimum of at least $5,500
- Submit a non-refundable $150 deposit and a credit card number upon acceptance to the team
- Pay the $360 race registration fee to the Boston Athletic Association
Already have an entry?
If you've met the designated time standard following race guidelines (visit www.bostonmarathon.org) or received a waiver from another source, you can still join our team:
- Register for the marathon directly through the BAA’s website
- Apply to the Miles for Miracles team
- Commit to raising a minimum of $2,000
Besides the satisfaction of helping kids, our program offers benefits you can't get as an individual runner. That's why many runners who already have race entries join our team.
- Access to team coaches
- Customized training program
- Team emails
- Team receptions
- Expert fundraising advice
- Team singlet (runner's shirt)
- Personal fundraising webpage on Boston Children's site
- Opportunity to partner with a Boston Children's patient for inspiration
Stay connected with us
Sign up for eNews to find out the
latest news, events, and announcements
for Boston Children's Hospital.