Event day information
Schedule - April 29, 2018
9:00am: Doors open
10:00am: Morning session begins (New England Presenters)
12:20pm - 1:45pm: Lunch break
1:45pm: Afternoon session begins (Shiva Rea)
4:30pm: Event concludes
*Times are estimates. Sessions may begin or end earlier or later.
- Registration closes at 5:00pm on Wednesday, April 25.
Getting to the Empower Field House
- The GPS address is 1 Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA 02035. Gillette Stadium staff and signage will direct you to the Empower Field House and complimentary parking upon arrival.
Event day check-in
- Doors open at 9:00am.
- Please check in upon arrival. Here, you’ll receive your mat placement and a ticket to pick up your free tank/tee.
- Proceed to the tee/tank table once you’ve checked in.
Event day reminders
- Please leave valuables at home. We ask that you do not bring coolers or other large items that may take up space or damage the turf.
- Please bring your own yoga mat — mats will not be available to rent or borrow.
- Please silence your cellphone during Yoga Reaches Out. Taking photos, using social media, and sharing your experience with others is encouraged, but please be mindful that we’re striving for a meditative environment.
Lunch break and other free time
- Yogis are welcome to bring their lunch or purchase lunch at concession stands in the field house or at restaurants around Patriot Place. Please be back on your mat by 1:45pm.
- Visit the photo area to grab a picture with your teammates. It will be located right next to the stage. Use the hashtag #yogareachesout so we can see all the amazing event day photos!
- Our marketplace is SOLD OUT! Visit our amazing vendors for jewelry, yoga clothing, and much more.
- Raffle tickets will be available to purchase until 1:25pm. At that time, winners will be posted at the raffle table.
- You’re welcome to bring donations to Yoga Reaches Out. Please visit our Guest Services table to submit any checks you receive leading up to event day.
- Yogis must meet the $250 fundraising minimum by May 15.
About the day
Yoga Reaches Out harnesses the incredible power of our community to help families and sick children. When we come to our mats together, we are one breath away from changing the world.
Founded by Sarah Gardner and now in its eighth year, the mission of Yoga Reaches Out is to bring people together for a day of selfless service or “seva” that benefits children. Yoga instructors from New England and around the globe come together to teach the inspirational and empowering day-long gathering.
You’ll get to practice with a thousand—yes, a thousand—yogis where the New England Patriots practice their Super Bowl winning plays—at the Gillette Empower Field House! The day is filled with yoga, music, fundraising activities, a marketplace filled with goods and more.
Stay connected with us
Sign up for eNews to find out the
latest news, events, and announcements
for Boston Children's Hospital.
Stay connected with us
Sign up to stay informed about Yoga Reaches Out and other news and events at Boston Children's Hospital.