Create a new team
Every champion team needs a leader. Nominate your company’s team captain(s). (Up to three teams per company.) Like Brady to the Patriots, your captain will lead you to victory as event and fundraising powerhouses. Battle for the top score on event day and for top team and top individual fundraiser. The competition is fierce so register your team captain and get started.
Team Captain Duties
- Make sure your company is committed to participating. If they aren't yet, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to commit.
- Register your team.
- Recruit up to 20 team members per team (minimum of 8 members).
- Check out the recruitment tools in your Fundraising Center.
- Arrange payment of the team registration fee ($3,000 per team).
- Use #BCHWinTheCup to rally the team to train and fundraise.
- Lead your team on event day:
- Create a team roster for each event-day activity.
- Give it your all in every event—and your team will follow.
All team members must register online to participate in the Corporate Cup. During registration, participants can join your team by searching for and choosing your team's name.
Looking to join an existing team? Register here.
See full list of Rules & Regulations.
Stay connected with us
Sign up for eNews to find out the
latest news, events, and announcements
for Boston Children's Hospital.