Need an entry?
Application submissions will be reviewed by the Miles for Miracles staff. When completing the application, give thoughtful attention to your fundraising plan as we’re looking for runners who will go above and beyond in their efforts. You may receive a phone call to discuss your application and program requirements.
Looking for a waiver:
- Commit to raising/donating a $1,000 minimum
- Submit a non-refundable $60 deposit and a credit card number upon acceptance to the team
- Show proof of registration for the 2018 event
- Guarantee you’ll raise at least $750 to support Boston Children's Hospital's life-saving work
Besides the satisfaction of helping kids, our program offers benefits you just can't get as an individual runner. That's why many runners who've already registered for the race decide to join our team.
- Access to team coaches
- Team emails
- Pre-race celebration dinner
- Expert fundraising advice
- Runner's singlet
- Personal fundraising webpage (100% of the funds raised go to the hospital!)
Stay connected with us
Sign up for eNews to find out the
latest news, events, and announcements
for Boston Children's Hospital.